Do you have leftovers from St. Patty’s Day dinner? Make some corned beef hash! This recipe makes four servings.
Corned Beef Hash
Use leftover corned beef for an awesome breakfast the next morning. Diced red bell pepper makes it extra delicious.Print Pin Rate
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt Lawry’s brand
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked corned beef cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 yukon or red potatoes (about 1 pound) cooked cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 4 large eggs
- Seasoned salt
- Tabasco sauce
- Ground black pepper
- Heat the avocado oil in a large sauté pan or everyday pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for a few minutes, until a bit softened. Add the bell pepper, seasoned salt, and pepper and stir to combine, then cover and let sweat for a few minutes, until peppers are a bit softened.
- Add the corned beef and stir to combine. Let cook, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes and use a potato masher to smash some of them. Stir to combine. Let cook, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, until there are lots of browned bits.
- When the hash is 5 minutes away from being done, heat a little more oil in another skillet and fry the eggs over easy.
- Spoon the hash onto 4 plates, and top each serving with a fried egg. Serve w/seasoned salt, hot sauce, and black pepper at the table.
Leave a Reply