Multi-Grain Muesli with Nuts and Raisins
A delicious blend of rolled grains mixed with roasted nuts and raisins. Serve with yogurt or milk for a filling and nutritious breakfast.
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Multigrain Hot Cereal a mixture of rolled rye, barley, oats and wheat
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted pumpkin seeds a.k.a. pepitas
- 1/2 cup walnut halves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spread out the hot cereal flakes and oat bran on the baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the baked cereal and bran with the hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, raisins, and cinnamon. Toss to mix everything evenly, then store in an air-tight container for up to a month.